Dr. Ramon Hechavarria MD, PA Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 4th, 2016
One of the best!
Doctor you can only wish for! My first time going there I was a bit sceptical, because as a woman you want to find a doctor you are comfortable with and I was soooo happy with my choice! Doctor Hechevarria is very kind, very polite, he listen and he do a great job! Big recommendations!

January 11th, 2016
The best doctor ever!
I've delivered 3 children with him. He's the best doctor ever!

November 10th, 2015
I RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE
VERY GOOD I LOVE HIM PERFECT OBGYN AND GREAT DOCTOR..DELIVERED MY BABY SMOOTH PREGNANCY AND 3 DAYS STAY

March 28th, 2015
The best dr in the world love hem

November 26th, 2013
This doctor is the best!
I met doctor Hechevarria 30 yrs ago in the Hospital I was working at, when I got pregnant of my 2nd child I went to him, not only he delivery my baby at that time 1984 by a C-section, ten years later 1992 he delivery my third child and in 2004 he delivery my grandson. I have so much confident in his experience and his professionalism that I only trust him, that it is important for me, the waiting time in his office is like in any other specialist. We love him and recommend him to any one because he cares about his patients and he is the best.

November 19th, 2013
Te best!!!
Dr Hechavarria es el mejor. El atendió todo mi proceso de embarazo y trajo a mi niña a este mundo. Yo le estoy muy agradecida. Más que un doctor es un amigo pues inspira confianza y te dedica tiempo para conversar y sacarte de cualquier duda que tengas. Yo lo recomiendo 100%. Es muy profesional y sobre todo un amor de persona al igual que su team de trabajo. Si vuelvo a salir embarazada el sera mi doctor. Que Dios lo bendiga siempre.

July 30th, 2011
the best doctor
doctor. hechavarria is a wonderful doctor...i would definitely recommend him to others family members of mines and friends...

July 19th, 2011
This Doctor does not set appointments. The receptionist gives you a day to show up. The Doctor is in the building from 9am to 12 noon. He goes to the hospital from 12-2 I believe is what the receptionist told me. I arrived at the office at 9:05am and was not seen until 11:45am. When I was finally taken to an exam room to see the Doctor he did not introduce himself or do any of the things I was accustomed to Doctors doing for a new patient. He did not wash his hands, but merely put on gloves and gave me my exam. I felt rushed and he had so many patients its easy to see why. I will not be going back and will find a Ob/Gyn that sets appointments for each of their patients and has time for them. Also, when they took my blood the nurse did not sanitize my arm beforehand, which seemed strange to me. Took forever, do not go unless you have a large portion of time to WAIT!

August 8th, 2017