Dr. Ramon Jimenez MD Patient Reviews

• 11 reviews

December 12th, 2015
Perfect surgeon, perfect person

June 10th, 2014
Extremely good, informative, caring doctor. I recommend him VERY HIGHLY.

January 8th, 2014
Excellent Doctor!!
This man saved my life after a breast cancer diagnosis at age 35. He took the time to explain everything I was about to go through. Not only speaking it but wrote it all down for me as well. He put my mind at ease during a very difficult time. He is a very thorough surgeon as well. If he says your surgery time is 7:45 you can bet you will be on time. I was very impressed by this. He leaves no stone unturned! His office staff is wonderful and all smiles. He also has a good sense of humor. Many times he made my husband and I chuckle. Very caring and thorough doctor!

January 14th, 2012
Dr Jimenez was my surgeon when I had breast cancer in 2008. He spent alot of time explaining my options to not only me, but to my husband, daughter and son. Thanks to this my daughter, who was only in her 30ties, heeded his suggestion to get regular check-ups because she likely was at high risk of breast cancer as well. In 2010 she discovered she had breast cancer, but due to early diagnosis her prognois is very good. In a weird way, my getting cancer probably saved her life. But it was the time that Dr. Jimenez spent with our family that made the difference. He did a great job with my surgery as well, but he did take the time he needed for the surgery. He is very careful and wants to be in top condition for every procedure. He told me he would cancel a surgery if he did not feel rested. He does have a sense of humor which might put some folks off. But I found him to be one of the best doctors I've ever had. I continue to see him for twice a year follow-ups. I feel he know me well and cares not only about me but about my entire family. He also is a top cancer researcher. Great Doctor!!!

October 17th, 2011
was very disappoined
I was referred to Dr Jiemiez by my Doc , I had too keep calling to get my results and was blown off, seems like my pain isnt important enough for him,

September 29th, 2011
had a good experience seems very caring

December 8th, 2009
Dr. Jimenez was fantastic. He performed a procedure on my son and was very specific about results and treatment. My son felt very comfortable with him. I would recommend to anyone.

November 23rd, 2009
Dr. Jimenez has always been patient and kind. He is an excellent surgeon who I would recommend to anyone. I always have the feeling his patients are of primary concern. He took the time to explain everything to me and did an incredible job with a long a complicated surgery.

August 20th, 2009
Great Staff- Horrible Dr
I called and got in very quickly- the office staff is great, warm and very kind-He is very smart and trys to explain things but in a way that come of very mean. Basically I left feeling that if my problem was not big enough in his eyes I was waisting his time!! I left in tears and told him that I did not come to see him to get beat up on. His staff asked me If I was making a follow up in 3 months- No was my response.I would not suggest this dr.

October 20th, 2008
Dr. Jimenez is the best
At a critical time for my husband, he took the time to explain everything. He help us through a very tough time. My husband made a full recovery, I would recommend Dr. Jimenez to everyone.

October 7th, 2008
I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone
this doctor was very sarcastic and rude i.. I was really upset in the way he treated me and my wife..After i had the surgery he promised me that i would be better but i am still sick and he tries to ignore me and makes sarcastic jokes about what i tell him... I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone.