Dr. Ramon Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramon Johnson?

May 12th, 2013

Exceptional care

Dr. Johnson and the nurses of Mission ER were exceptional! I was immediately triaged and taken to a room. Dr. Johnson and at least four nurses were in my room right away to take care of me. Although I did not want a catscan, Dr. Johnson explained to me the importance of having it done. Fortunately, I was OK and so well treated by Dr. Johnson and the nursing staff. Thank you so much!

October 17th, 2012

Dr. Johnson ordered a procedure that relieved my pain but never made an effort to find out why I was having this pain. While I was talking to him he kept trying to run out of the room and would not explain anything to me

December 1st, 2014