A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Ruiz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ruiz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Lazaro Ruiz MD, DDS, and DMD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatrics, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Family Dentistry, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramon L. Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Ramon Ruiz has 12 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Ruiz practices Surgery, Pediatrics, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Family Dentistry, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clermont, FL and Melbourne, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons, Orlando Pediatricians, Orlando Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Orlando Plastic Surgeons, and Orlando Dentists.