A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Ruiz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ruiz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon L Ruiz DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ramon L. Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Ramon Ruiz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Ruiz practices Pediatrics near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clermont, FL and Oviedo, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians.