A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Torres is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torres
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Torres Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Torres, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Torres has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Luis Torres FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramon L. Torres practice?
- Dr. Ramon Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramon Torres practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists and Ocala Cardiologists.