A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Torres is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torres
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Torres Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Torres, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Torres has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Luis Torres FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramon L. Torres practice?
- Dr. Ramon Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramon Torres practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists and Ocala Cardiologists.