Dr. Ramon Torres Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramon Torres?

August 24th, 2016

New Patient appointment

I saw a nurse practitioner named Myriam Alexander ARNP she was so nice and thoughtful. She took the time to talk to me about my medications and how they help the pacemaker work more effectively. I would definitely recommend her to my friends with pacemakers. The rest of the staff were so friendly and courteous. The office was very clean and smelled good.

August 27th, 2015

I met Dr. Torres and wife at hospital. Very nice and kind people. When I visited the office the staff members were friendly and always smiling. Great place.

August 26th, 2015

New Visit

I was so impressed by the service and the warm welcome that was given to me when I went for my appointment. The staff was so friendly and really take time to talk to you. They answered all my questions and Dr Torres was very nice and took his time to explain my symptoms to me. I would definitely recommend this office.

July 1st, 2014

Impersonal and overbearing

Dr Torres has the most continually incompetent office staff I've ever dealt with. They cannot be counted on to perform the simplest tasks without constant followup. Dr Torres himself ignored my repeatedly pointing out conditions peculiar to me and issued prescriptions that made matters worse. Without the intervention of my heart surgeon, I would still be dealing with the problems brought on by Torres's one-size-fits-all medical application. After being a patient there for a lengthy time, I am pulling out and looking elsewhere.

March 28th, 2013

A man with an ego who only thinks of himself.

Dear Mr Torres, I write this review about you. My husband and I waited at a hospital from 3:00 pm until 7:45 pm for you to read the results from a stress test he had. It is great that God gave you such a talent. However, you Mr Torres have shut out God and have made yourself a God. Don't you remember your humble upbringing when you thought about others. Yes, I am angry that a nurse asked you twice if you had read the results and your answer was no and hung up. It is nice you make much money and can take your time to do what you want. What about people like myself that have to work for horrible wages? I lost time and my husband lost time from work because your ego talkes more than your brain. This may not do any good, however Mr Torres, maybe you wil be somewhere and will have to wait for 5 hours I wonder how you will respond? By putting your ego first in everthing you do will lead you down many paths that you have not walked yet.

January 9th, 2010

patient

I had a great experience with dr Torres. He was easy to understand and spent alot of time with me, I can't afford meds and he helped me get them cheaper through the companies.

September 28th, 2009

Dr Torres was really friendly and spent alot of time with my mother and I explaining her stroke.

September 28th, 2009

I had a great experience at Dr Torres office. He taught me about my heart disease.

December 11th, 2008

Needs people skills

Extremely rude and arrogant in ER situation. NO bedside manner.

April 11th, 2016