Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramon Legarda
Dr. Ramon Legarda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with another office in Bronxville, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Legarda is affiliated with St Josephs Hospital, Montefiore Medical Center and St. John's Riverside Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramon Legarda has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Ramon Legarda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Swaminathan Rajan
General Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi37
Dr. Leacroft Green
General Surgery, Otolaryngology
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi26