A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Legarda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Legarda
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Legarda Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Legarda graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Legarda has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Hernandez Legarda MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramon H. Legarda practice?
- Dr. Ramon Legarda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Legarda practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronxville, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.