Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Reynaldo Calzada on Feb 27th, 2015

Excelent doctor

EXCELLENT DOCTOR show details EXCELLENT DOCTOR
by ZULA on Sep 11th, 2013

There isn't enough words that I can use to describe Dr. Ramon Leon. He is an excellent doctor, he spends time with each and every one of his patients. He is a good listener, and he treats his patient with compassion and respect. He is the primary doctor to my whole entire family and we all adore him. I wish that all doctors that choose this career would learn how is it to treat a patient and take care of there issues. I would recommend him to everyone that is looking for an excellent ,carring.

10 year relationship show details 10 year relationship
by Mike K on Jul 30th, 2013

Dr. Leon is an awesome physician. He is thorough, caring, and proactive. My well being is tied directly his efforts.

long waiting show details long waiting
Apr 29th, 2013

The front desk lady at this practice is rude. I waited for two hours to see the doctor for ten minutes. Dr. Leon needs to spend more time with patients.

Nov 15th, 2010

By far the best Dr. I've ever been too. Knowledgeable, kind, and attentive. Highly recommend him in a sec.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR! show details EXCELLENT DOCTOR!
by A. Torres on Jul 8th, 2010

Dr. Leon has been my primary physician for 5 years. I recommend him highly. He has excellent bedside manner, he takes time and explains anything related to your well being. He has encouraged me to swim and eat vegetables! and I thank him for that, for I am feeling great.

Excellent-They Don't make Docs like him anymore! show details Excellent-They Don't make Docs like him anymore!
by Fara, Lazaro and Katherine on Aug 19th, 2009

We HIGHLY recommend anyone that is looking for a Family Physician to contact Dr. Leon at 666-6891- Dr. Leon is one of a kind-courteous, polite, friendly, amicable, excellent bedside manners,professional, etc.They don't make Doctors like Leon anymore- he is a rare item! We are very pleased with him-my daughter is 9 years old and we have Her seeing by Leon. I have no words to express what he has done for me and my family. With all sincerety, feel free to schedule an appt. with him. His office staff is EXCELLENT- super nice folks..they draw blood right there-x-rays, EKG., etc. Like I said- Hard to find Doctors like Leon. Thanks Doc! Fara, Lazaro and Katherine G.

Aug 18th, 2009

great physician, caring and courteous. Like those doctors hard to find.a patient.

Exellent physician show details Exellent physician
May 12th, 2009

I Highly recommend Dr. Leon, R.