Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  EXCELLENT DOCTOR  |  show details
by ZULA on Sep 11th, 2013

There isn't enough words that I can use to describe Dr. Ramon Leon. He is an excellent doctor, he spends time with each and every one of his patients. He is a good listener, and he treats his patient with compassion and respect. He is the primary doctor to my whole entire family and we all adore him. I wish that all doctors that choose this career would learn how is it to treat a patient and take care of there issues. I would recommend him to everyone that is looking for an excellent ,carring.

|  10 year relationship  |  show details
by Mike K on Jul 30th, 2013

Dr. Leon is an awesome physician. He is thorough, caring, and proactive. My well being is tied directly his efforts.

|  long waiting  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2013

The front desk lady at this practice is rude. I waited for two hours to see the doctor for ten minutes. Dr. Leon needs to spend more time with patients.

|  show details
Nov 15th, 2010

By far the best Dr. I've ever been too. Knowledgeable, kind, and attentive. Highly recommend him in a sec.

|  EXCELLENT DOCTOR!  |  show details
by A. Torres on Jul 8th, 2010

Dr. Leon has been my primary physician for 5 years. I recommend him highly. He has excellent bedside manner, he takes time and explains anything related to your well being. He has encouraged me to swim and eat vegetables! and I thank him for that, for I am feeling great.

|  Excellent-They Don't make Docs like him anymore!  |  show details
by Fara, Lazaro and Katherine on Aug 19th, 2009

We HIGHLY recommend anyone that is looking for a Family Physician to contact Dr. Leon at 666-6891- Dr. Leon is one of a kind-courteous, polite, friendly, amicable, excellent bedside manners,professional, etc.They don't make Doctors like Leon anymore- he is a rare item! We are very pleased with him-my daughter is 9 years old and we have Her seeing by Leon. I have no words to express what he has done for me and my family. With all sincerety, feel free to schedule an appt. with him. His office staff is EXCELLENT- super nice folks..they draw blood right there-x-rays, EKG., etc. Like I said- Hard to find Doctors like Leon. Thanks Doc! Fara, Lazaro and Katherine G.

|  show details
Aug 18th, 2009

great physician, caring and courteous. Like those doctors hard to find.a patient.

|  Exellent physician  |  show details
May 12th, 2009

I Highly recommend Dr. Leon, R.