A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Manon-Espaillat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Manon-Espaillat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Manon-Espaillat, MA, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manon-Espaillat graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Manon-Espaillat has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Manon-Espaillat MA and MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramon Manon-Espaillat practice?
- Dr. Ramon Manon-Espaillat has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Manon-Espaillat practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Morrisville, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists and Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors.