Dr. Ramon Montes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 20th, 2016
I've been visiting him for a long time and he's a fantastic doctor

December 6th, 2013
Amazing Physician
Dr Montes has cared for my daughter for 10 years. We have followed him from office to office. He is patient, kind, and takes as much time as necessary. My daughter has complex medical issues and he is always up on the newest and the best. I feel very comfortable taking her to him and will continue as long as I am able. He makes my daughter feel comfotable which makes me feel comfortable. His nurses are prompt, courteous and very knowledgable and do not make me fell stupid for asking any questions. Thank you Dr Montes!!

September 23rd, 2012
bad experience for my daughter with this doctor.
my child was getting so sick while under the care of dr.montez and in so much pain that wouldn't allow her to attend school.she ended up having a bowel blockage it took an on call dr. to admit my child in the hospital she was hospitalized for 4 days. not very pleased w/his services we continued to stay with him. because it takes a long time to get into to see a GI dr.he continued this stool softner called myralax for her, again she still continued to be sick and in so much pain.after a colonoscopy finally a diagnosis IBS w/constipation . he still kept her on myralax after the colonoscopy. did my own research on myralax because i had a gut feeling about this miralax. nothing but bad reviews on this stool softner for patients with ibs! i discontinued use of the miralax my child seemed to be a little better. the next couple of days we finally got a visit with dr.montes this was our 2nd visit with him but our 1st since she had been released from the hospital. he seemed to be a little upset with me discontinuing the miralax. i explained the experiance we had with myralax. he agreed that it was the myralax. couldn't he of discontinued it sooner i was in communication with his nurse this whole time. isn't he a health professional? those were my thoughts.but i felt he was just plain rude.he only wanted to talk. when i had a question he would cut me off. when i asked him to excuse my daughter from school he said no that he was military w/that i wasn't asking for more excused days. just to excuse her for the many days she was off because of his neglegance.my dauhgter is a honor student and may have to face being dropped from her ap classes because she is so far behind:(. oblivious to all the pain, suffering,and sleepless nites him and his nurse had caused my child.uhh still so upset! during this whole time my daughter was sick the nurse assured me that everytime i called her dr. montes would review all instructions she was giving me based on the symptems my daughter was having the dr.was approving them which was giving my daughter myralax sometimes increasing the dose.his nurse was rude at times she would tell me your child needs to go to school but i clearly seen my child couldn't attend school she was in pain 24/7 at times severe pain she couldn't take pain meds because it would cause constipation she had no other choice but to go through the pain. i felt helpless i couldn't help my child i thought i was doing everything right as a parent seeking care for her. i feel dr. montes was neglegent in my daughters case. never once did they discontinue the myralax.what we went through was a nitemare! never once have i had such a bad experience with a doctor.

July 17th, 2011
Great Doctor
I have a 3 1/2 yr old (with special need) who Dr. Montes has been very helpful with in all procedures. My son had an NG Tube placed, then following th ...

February 23rd, 2010
Amazing doctor
Dr. Montes, walked into the room and knew everything in the chart about my daughter, it really made me feel the 15 pages of paperwork weren't a w ...

February 17th, 2010
The Best!
Dr Montes is the most caring physician. He truly cares about his patients!

February 13th, 2009
Excellent Doctor..
He took the time and listened. We were very happy, we felt that we had someone that cared and would do his best to take care of my daughter. Very informative.