inactive

Ramon D Peleaux DDS,MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 12th, 2013
Dr Peleaux is an excellant surgeon. I had a very unusual growth of bone in my jaw that required oral surgery. He has a CT Scan on premises which makes visits hassle free and less costly. His staff are wonderful, polite and friendly. I highly recommend this practice!

May 26th, 2013
Amazing Experience
This doctor is one of the most knowledgeable around. I had so many questions going into my consult for my wisdom teeth and he was so kind and completely put any fears I had to rest. My surgery couldn't have been easier. I didn't even feel him put the needle in my arm for the IV! Before I knew it I was waking up with my teeth all out. That night I got a call from him checking in on me which just spoke volumes about how much he truly cares for each of his patients. I am recommending him to all of my friends and family for anyone who needs ANY kind of oral surgery. Top notch staff as well. They were all so comforting and personable.

April 15th, 2013
Fantastic!
Dr. Peleaux is knowledgeable, friendly, and an absolute expert in his field. Everything was perfect.

December 19th, 2011
Very good experience for a very nervous patient.

November 30th, 2011
Donna Maria Gaither
Dr. Peleaux has a calming mannerism and gentle touch. He answered all of my questions, put me at ease before the procedure;rendered clear, concise instructions and provided written recommendations for my post-operative care. I followed his instructions and experienced no complictions. He truly is the best!

November 27th, 2011
Terrific experience
Dr. Peleaux is both a doctor and an oral surgeon and beyond qualified for any oral surgical procedure including implants. He was gentle and caring during a difficult extraction (I was awake). No post surgical complications and minimal swelling.I highly recommend Dr. Peleaux.