Dr. Ramon Perez-Marrero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramon Perez-Marrero?

Great Urologist.

Posted on August 8th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Perez for the past two years. My issue was embarrassing but the Doctor and his nurse Susie put me right at ease. They have both delivered excellent care. I know that my health is a priority to them and I am not just a chart number.

Posted on March 31st, 2016

They make it easy peasy.

Amazing Urologist

Posted on March 11th, 2016

He has been my urologist for 10 years for kidney stones. If I call with a problem the staff gets me in the same day. He is very knowledgeable and his bedside manner is fantastic.

Posted on January 27th, 2016

I have been a patient of Br. Perez for over 5 years. I have never found him to anything other than a pleasant doctor who answers my questions sometimes before I ask them. He is very efficient and has a pleasant personality and easy to get along with. His staff is also pleasant. Never have to wait over 10-15 minutes which is fast compared to some of the doctors I have to deal with. He is TOPS in my vocabulary!!!

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Very caring nd compassinate physician. Very competent and professional in his field of expertise.

Posted on March 15th, 2015

Very negative experience with this Dr. I am female and felt that this doctor was very chauvinistic. He did a procedure on me which caused a post flare up of pain for following two weeks in which I could not function. I called office three times, was treated very rudely by office staff and phone calls were never returned by them after they talked to doctor. I was also overcharged 300.00 and it took two phone calls to remedy it. The Dr called me to order more costly tests in which I refused! Revenue, revenue, revenue! I am not a drug addict for wanting pain relief; Advil was not working. My primary Dr. Sais I should've been prescribed an anti spasmodic! Avoid this Dr if you are female!

A compassionate Dr. with a sense of humor

Posted on February 22nd, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Perez for several years. He treats me like a person, not a patient. He is compassionate but funny too. He treats me for kidney stones and I have had several successful stone removal procedures with him. He also treated my husband for a prostate infection and my husband is pleased with Dr. Perez as both a patient and the family of a patient.

Posted on August 22nd, 2017