Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramon Pimentel
Dr. Ramon Pimentel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson Heights, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pimentel is affiliated with Mount Sinai Queens, IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital and St Vincents Catholic Medical Centers. Dr. Pimentel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramon Pimentel has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ramon Pimentel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson Heights, NY.
Dr. Javier Roca
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Jackson Heights, NY 0 mi32
Dr. Nadia Martinez De Pimentel
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Jackson Heights, NY 0 mi29
Dr. Khaleeq Arshed
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Jackson Heights, NY 0.02 mi40