Overall Review

3.1

February 10th, 2015
Drug Addiction
First time I went in, waited 2 hours, but my normal doctor wasn't available. He was kind and gave the good prescriptions and I went on my way. About 2 years later I returned and waited 2 hours again (with high fever). I had very high blood pressure with fever. When I asked what could cause both he said the usage of crack, and other drugs. Dr. (he wishes) Pimentel virtually called me a drug addict. When I confronted him about it a few weeks later with my blood test (go figure no usage of drugs found) he was apologetic and couldn't remember saying that. Won't be going back to this disrespectful doctor.

June 27th, 2014
Waited 3 hours to see Dr. Pimentel - office was crowded and only one medical assistant. A the end, they forgot to submit the prescription for which I went to see him. Called their emergency line and left message. Doctor called back after 9 pm but pharmacy was closed by then. Had to wait until next day to get the medicine (after calling them twice in the morning and calling the pharmacy to make sure prescription was sent). No follow up, no apology, no accountability.

May 31st, 2012
Horrible service
Hard to speak to, in ENGLISH.

December 16th, 2011
Worst service EVER
This is the most unprofessional and disorganized, not to forget dirty clinic that I have been to

July 18th, 2011
A doctor that is easy to access, but lacks everything else
I have visited this doctor twice and on average I have waited approximately 2 to 2.5 hours to see Dr. Pimentel. I was very appreciative the first time I went to him because he was the only Doctor who would take me last second. However the last visit was horrible. The staff was somewhat caring, but seeing that I don't speak Spanish, I'm a nobody. The doctor directly accused me of being on cocaine and having a drinking problem as well as a pack-a-day smoker. I came in with a cough a mild fever and this is what I get. I take a blood test, get the bill for it, but I don't hear anything about the results. I call the office and get a snippy response saying I have to make yet another appointment (at least this time I don't have to pay), but I'll be stuck waiting for the doctor for over 2 hours and I'll see him for about 5-10 minutes. Dr. Pimentel is the probably a talented doctor, but he runs a common practice of overbooking and under serving his patients. I just hope he doesn't treat all his patients with the same disrespect he gave me.If you want to waste your time here go right ahead, but don't say I didn't warn you about his practices.Note: If you are lucky enough to get his underling doctor (I cannot recall his name and I apologize for this), count your blessings. He is a kind doctor and explained things kindly to me before Dr. Pimentel arrived and started throwing around baseless accusations.Jackson Heights is full of reputable doctors, I am sad that I was unlucky enough to find one that isn't.

March 23rd, 2011
Dissapointed patient
After waiting over 3 hours to be seen, I am rushed out of the office by a covering Dr. without a clear explanation of my blood results. She said I had something and prescribed me medicine without a clear explanation. Very frustrating.