A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Quesada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Quesada, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quesada graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Quesada has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Aurelio Quesada MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ramon A. Quesada practice?
- Dr. Ramon Quesada has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Quesada practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Physiatrists.