A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Ramirez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Escuela de Medicina, San Juan Bautista.
Dr. Ramirez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Ramirez MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramon Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Ramon Ramirez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Ramirez practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Tamarac, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sunrise, FL.