A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Ramirez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Escuela de Medicina, San Juan Bautista.
Dr. Ramirez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Memorial Hospital West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramirez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 28 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramon Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Ramon Ramirez practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Tamarac, FL.