A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Raneses:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Raneses is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raneses
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Raneses Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Raneses, MD, MPH is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raneses graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Raneses has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Castro Raneses MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramon C. Raneses practice?
- Dr. Ramon Raneses has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramon Raneses practices Cardiovascular Disease near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Cardiologists.