A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Raneses:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Raneses is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Raneses, MD, MPH is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raneses graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Raneses has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Castro Raneses MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramon C. Raneses practice?
- Dr. Ramon Raneses has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Raneses practices Cardiovascular Disease near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Clarkston, MI.
See Grand Blanc Cardiologists.