A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Ravelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Ravelo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravelo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ravelo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravelo graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Ravelo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Emilio Ravelo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramon E. Ravelo practice?
- Dr. Ramon Ravelo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Ravelo practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.