A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Ravelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Ravelo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravelo
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Ravelo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravelo graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Ravelo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Emilio Ravelo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramon E. Ravelo practice?
- Dr. Ramon Ravelo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Ravelo practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.