A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Rodriguez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Garcia Rodriguez MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramon G. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Ramon Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine near Brawley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Imperial, CA.
See Brawley Internists.