Dr. Ramon Saavedra MD Patient Reviews

• General Practice Las Cruces, NM

no change

March 15th, 2015
Exceptional Dr
Dr Saavedra has been the most thorough Dr I have ever meet. I have been seeing him since 2010 and got my thyroid issues under control. I started feeling really sick in 2012 and he got me off wheat, I thought he was crazy but all my symptoms cleared up after a week. He does recommend a lot of supplements but you don't HAVE to take them. He does a lot of blood work to get a better picture of your overall health and does his Tx accordingly. You do have a long wait time if you are just a walk in but if you schedule your appt in the AM then you shouldn't have much wait time, he does take his time with every Pt which I appreciate because I don't feel rushed and it really does feel like he cares. His staff has always been great and very nice to me. I moved to CA and I still go to him because he is an amazing Dr!!!

March 4th, 2015
A doctor that listens
It takes a long time to see this doctor. But, the reason is because he is very good. He listens to his patients and that is getting to be a rare trait among doctors.

November 24th, 2014
4 Hour Wait Time is the Norm
I've been seeing Dr. Saavedra for almost 7 months, he is a pretty nice physician. I've never taken so many pills before in my life. He refuses me each time I ask him about a mamogram, and had me go to the hospital for an ultra sound instead. When that came back showing abnormalities and large nodes, he sent me to Mountain View for a biopsy. Thank God that I asked for copies, because when I got there Dr. S's staff hadn't sent them anything. Anyways, to be honest, if you make an appointment, get ready, because you are going to be there for at least 4 hours if not more. The staff is unfriendly. I am seriously considering going to someone else. I'm just so tired of all the pills.

December 8th, 2013
Dr. Saavedra is an exceptional doctor.

April 12th, 2013
Curt, Rude, Unprofessional Front Desk Staff
Front desk scheduling FAIL for a follow up visit and the girl couldn't be bothered to sort it out.

September 26th, 2011
Dr. Saavedra is the only doctor who has helped me with my thyroid and weight problems. He is thorough in his diagnosis and takes time to explain things.