A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Santiago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Santiago is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santiago
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Santiago Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Ambulatory Care
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Ingrown Nails
- Neck Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Santiago graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Santiago has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Santiago MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramon Santiago practice?
- Dr. Ramon Santiago has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ramon Santiago practices Family Medicine near Temple Terrace, FL.