A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Tenreiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Tenreiro, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenreiro graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tenreiro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Tenreiro MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramon Tenreiro practice?
- Dr. Ramon Tenreiro has 13 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Tenreiro practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Fishkill Radiologists.