A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Torres is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torres
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Torres Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Torres, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Torres has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Torres MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramon Torres practice?
- Dr. Ramon Torres has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Torres practices Cardiovascular Disease near Sebring, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL.
See Sebring Cardiologists.