A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Torres, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Torres has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Torres accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramon Torres practice?
Dr. Ramon Torres practices Cardiovascular Disease near Sebring, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL.
See Sebring Cardiologists.