A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Torres is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Torres, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Torres has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Torres MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramon Torres practice?
- Dr. Ramon Torres has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Torres practices Cardiovascular Disease near Sebring, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL.
See Sebring Cardiologists.