A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Urdaneta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Urdaneta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Urdaneta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Urdaneta graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Urdaneta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
- Florida Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Antonio Urdaneta MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ramon A. Urdaneta practice?
- Dr. Ramon Urdaneta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Urdaneta practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Endocrinologists.