A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Valderrama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Valderrama, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Valderrama, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Alzheimers's Disease
- Aphasia (language disorders)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical and Lumbar Radiculopathies
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Cluster Headaches
- Cortico-Basel Degeneration
- Frontotemporal Dementias
- Human T Cell Leukemia Virus
- Migraine Headache
- Movement Disorders
- Multi-infarct Dementia
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Diseases
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neuro-Immunological Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Valderrama graduated from University of Concepcion Medical School, Chile. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Valderrama has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Valderrama MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ramon Valderrama practice?
- Dr. Ramon Valderrama has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramon Valderrama practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.