A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Valderrama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Valderrama, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Valderrama, MD, PC is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Multi-Infarct Dementia
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Valderrama graduated from University of Concepcion Medical School, Chile. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Valderrama has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Valderrama MD and PC is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ramon Valderrama practice?
- Dr. Ramon Valderrama has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Valderrama practices Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY.
See New York Neurologists.