A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Valderrama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Valderrama, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Valderrama, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 36 Areas, including Alzheimers's Disease, Aphasia (language disorders), and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.33 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Valderrama graduated from University of Concepcion Medical School, Chile.More Education & Awards
Dr. Valderrama has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valderrama accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramon Valderrama practice?
Dr. Ramon Valderrama practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.