A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Vargas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Vargas is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Vargas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vargas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital
- Valverde Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Eduardo Vargas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramon E. Vargas practice?
- Dr. Ramon Vargas has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramon Vargas practices Family Medicine near Elkin, NC.
See Elkin Family Physicians.