A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Vera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Vera is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Vera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vera graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Vera has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon DR Vera MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramon D. Vera practice?
- Dr. Ramon Vera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Vera practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Infectious Disease Doctors.