Dr. Ramona Kyaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramona Kyaw?

I would definitely recommend Dr Kyaw

Posted on April 1st, 2013

Under Dr Kyaw's care, I was successfully treated for nasopharyngeal cancer. She and her entire staff were caring, thorough, told me what to expect and were attuned to how I was feeling during and after treatment. She was never dismissive. She and her staff recognized when I was feeling my lowest during treatment and worked immediately to provide relief. I'm now 2 1/2 years post-treatment. She still follows up with me, makes sure and fights for me to receive the proper follow-up scans, even when the insurance company initially denied me. I would highly recommend Dr Kyaw.

Great doctor

Posted on October 24th, 2012

She is an amazing and caring doctor. Her staff goes the extra mile to help the patient understand the treatments and are so caring. I would recommend Dr. Kyaw if you have to have radiation treatments. My treatments were successful and I am alive with no signs of a cancer tumor.

Lung Cancer