A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramona Lutes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramona Lutes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutes graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Lutes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Akron Children's Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramona Esther Lutes MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramona E. Lutes practice?
- Dr. Ramona Lutes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramona Lutes practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Pediatricians and Akron Emergency Physicians.