Dr. Ramona Marsh, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 29th, 2015

RUN!!!!! WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!!!!! The end of my pregnancy was really difficult for me. I was extremely uncomfortable, and asked this doctor to write me a letter to stop working just one week before my due date. My job is quite some distance from the hospital, so I definitely didn't want to go into labor at work. Doctor said, "No, I will not write the letter...no one's going to pay you to sit at home!" She went on to say, "I delivered a baby on the day that I went into labor." I had to go around her and ask another dr (Dr. Bowles--love him!!!) to write me the letter. I got sick with the flu the week that I delivered my baby. I called the doctor's office to tell them that I wasn't feeling well. Dr. Marsh was the doctor on call. I had my 38 week check up scheduled for the next day. Dr Marsh advised me to cancel my appt and she said, "Drink plenty of fluids, get some rest, and don't come into this office getting everyone else sick--stay home!" Who tells a 38 week pregnant woman to cancel her appt????!!!! Well once again, I went around her to get some real advice. Dr. Bowles was on call, and he told me that I needed to call the office back to reschedule my appt. He told me to let the staff know that I had the flu and he told me that they could wear masks. Sooooo glad I got to talk to a real doctor who had some sense. I went to my appt the next day, and low and behold, I was in active labor. I was sent to the hospital right away! Oh, by the way, I had my baby on the same exact day that I was supposed to stop working (exactly one week before my due date)!!! The only reason that I was at home was because I had the flu. So this mean, evil woman wouldn't write me the note and if I didn't have the flu, I would have gone into labor at work! I get mad when I think about her lack of professionalism and her reckless disregard for patients. She needs to get a new profession because working with people is not her thing. Perhaps she would be better off working on some assembly line--somewhere that she can keep her mouth closed and not interact with the public. She's just plain old EVIL!!!!!!

No excuse to go to this doctor show details No excuse to go to this doctor
Dec 30th, 2014

Staff is lovely, this doctor is a horror. Terrible bedside manner, makes everything the patient's fault, is unprofessional. Made a comment about my weight (in a totally irrelevant context), would not give me a straight answer to any questions. Doctors should deal mainly in facts and empathy; Dr. Marsh deals in judgments and deflection.

Love her show details Love her
by Bri on Jul 17th, 2014

I LOVE LOVE LOVE DR. Marsh! She explained everything so I would understand what was going on with me. I never have to wait when I go to her office. I think the most I waited was 2 minutes. She always asks how I'm doing and what's going on in my life. Whenever I hear someone talking about their gyno I always bring up Dr. Marsh and tell them to go to her. So glad I found her! Even her receptionist is very nice. She will call to give you test results and when they're good she gets excited with you.

Sep 11th, 2013

Probably the worse OBGYN office ever. The lady at the front desk is the rudest, impatient, and non-personable receptionist I have ever encountered. Horrible bedside manner by Dr. Marsh, let's her personal biases overcome her judgement. OVERALL HORRIBLE.

Great Doctor!!!!! show details Great Doctor!!!!!
Aug 25th, 2013

I have to say that as a woman there is nothing else more uncomfortable and personal than having yearly checkups. Everything about this office is incredible, You wont even notice that you are in a doctors office, it has a great look and is very comfortable. Dr Marsh does care about her patients. She treats you with respect, and DOES take the time to address every single question you might have at the time. I especially love that when I call the office with a question, I actually get to talk directly to her. I've never had a bad experience with her or her staff, and was sad to see the negative reviews on here. She's a great doctor!!

Jul 23rd, 2013

Judgemental, inconsiderate, rude! Dr. Marsh not only frowned upon me when I asked for an abortion referral, but she refused to give me one. She was not helpful and made my husband and I feel uncomfortable. Worst experience ever.

by Jane on Feb 5th, 2013

My mother and I both see Dr. Marsh and love her! She has delivered all three of my children and am very thankful she is my doctor. I've never had a bad experience with her, and will continue to recommend her to friends and family.

Worst dr ever show details Worst dr ever
Nov 16th, 2012

I had my baby at 30 weeks 7 years ago that spend at least a mont in the NICU. She never sent me to any professionals to figure out what was the cause. I got pregnant again this year and she never even mentioned to put me on high risk even after I bled significantly. Well I ended up losing my baby at 21 weeks and I got to see a specialist a day before everything happened which was late. When I complained about abdominal pain that day she just said that the baby won't survive if anything happened. Well 3 hours down the road I PPROMed. How can you not tell the patient to rush to the hospital? My advise is save yourself from her because she will never diagnose you correctly. I was told to have malpractice lawsuit against her but I also heard that these lawsuits are tough so I chose to do nothing.

Horrible doctor. Don't waste your time. show details Horrible doctor. Don't waste your time.
by D. Kendall on Sep 13th, 2012

Called ahead of time to see if doctor specialized in Hormone Replacement Therapy. Office said "Yes". Arrive at appointment and doctor has no interest in listening to my concerns. Didn't even take the time to look over all the test results that I brought in. Suggested that I was making up my symptoms. Doctor was degrading, insulting and the appointment was a complete waste of time.

Now I know why her appointment book was open!!! show details Now I know why her appointment book was open!!!
by WORST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE! on Jul 2nd, 2012

Worst doctor I have ever seen. I shook her had when she came in and she glared at me and gave me a limp hand shake back. Very dismissive of everything I said. I was sent to her by a gastroenterologist because he thought I had endemetriosis and wanted an OB/GYN to confirm with testing. Had every symptom of endometriosis. She pretty much told me I was fat and needed to exercise more even though I was not even at all overweight(30 yrs old and a jrs size 7/8). TOld her I had irregular periods - she said"a lot of women do it's nothing to be concerned about.". Said I had pain all the time. She said, "Some people are just always uncomfortable." Told her I felt like I was burning up off and on, like I had a fever that kept coming and going. She smirked and said, "Well, you're not going through menopause." She summed up the appointment by saying, "I can tell by looking at you that you don't have endometrosis. Would you like some birth control pills? Would that make you fell better?" I couldn't beleive how she treated me! I cried after I left. I went to another doctor 2 years later when I got my ins. back(I lost my ins. after that appt.) and found I had endometriosis all along. WORST DR. EVER!!

Jun 18th, 2012

Physician did not ask me any questions about sexual activity recently at a visit which is important when obtaining PAPP smears, and awhile back was not supportive of the HPV vaccine, which has in fact been proven to prevent the risk of cervical cancer. Doctor seems to rush with patients, rather than treating patients as if they were a family member

Smart and professional - that works for me show details Smart and professional - that works for me
Jun 10th, 2011

Obviously very knowledgeable, experienced doctor who knows her business and gets right down to it. It works for me!

Wish all Doctors were like her show details Wish all Doctors were like her
by Meg McEvilly on Mar 28th, 2011

I would give her higher stars if I could. She was the first doctor to actually listen to what I had to say and worked with me to correctly diagnose my problem. Brandy who makes the appointments is great also and they are very professional and caring.

Bad Attitude; Questionable Knowledge show details Bad Attitude; Questionable Knowledge
Mar 17th, 2011

I like the fact that Dr. Marsh is very direct and to-the-point (she got me in and out for my pap smear and birth control pill renewal in about 10 minutes) but I am upset by how dismissive she was of my concerns about my medication's side effects. She said point blank that this pill did not have those side effects, but everything I've read in medical journals contradicts her, so I don't trust her judgment, and I really don't like her attitude.

horrible service show details horrible service
Nov 5th, 2010

this was the rudest doctor i have ever encountered. she actually asked me what my fascination was with shaving my south region. when i asked a question about getting an STD test (since i never have in my life and am sexually active), she raised her eyebrows and condescendingly asked, "well whats the point if you're not having unprotected sex, unless you lied about that." ALSO, i got a tattoo on my foot to honor the death of my mother. she actually flat out said, "i'm sure you could have found another way of remembering your mom's life than painting your foot." so rude, never going back.the office assistant refused to call my insurance company, as well. i was inbetween insurance policies and to prove i had it, the card said to call the # provided. instead she told me to call myself, and she "doesn't make personal phone calls."

Highly Recommended OBGYN show details Highly Recommended OBGYN
Apr 14th, 2010

Dr. Marsh is the best OBGYN that I have had in my 35yrs. I was referred by a co-worker about 8 yrs ago, and have since referred others. I've never had to wait long. She is very thorough,knowledgable, compassionate, understanding. Her office is close to my job,so most of my appts. are during lunch or after work. But,I live over 30 miles away and I have no problem traveling the distance for excellent care! And that's exactly what I did when she delivered my son 6yrs ago. In my circle, she is highly recommended. I am very satisfied and pleased with our doctor/patient relationship.

worst doctor ever show details worst doctor ever
Feb 6th, 2010

uncaring and disrespectful to your concerns.receptionist is rude and arrogant

Apr 16th, 2009

Great experience with this doctor.