Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Love her  |  show details
by Bri on Jul 17th, 2014

I LOVE LOVE LOVE DR. Marsh! She explained everything so I would understand what was going on with me. I never have to wait when I go to her office. I think the most I waited was 2 minutes. She always asks how I'm doing and what's going on in my life. Whenever I hear someone talking about their gyno I always bring up Dr. Marsh and tell them to go to her. So glad I found her! Even her receptionist is very nice. She will call to give you test results and when they're good she gets excited with you.

Sep 11th, 2013

Probably the worse OBGYN office ever. The lady at the front desk is the rudest, impatient, and non-personable receptionist I have ever encountered. Horrible bedside manner by Dr. Marsh, let's her personal biases overcome her judgement. OVERALL HORRIBLE.

|  Great Doctor!!!!!  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2013

I have to say that as a woman there is nothing else more uncomfortable and personal than having yearly checkups. Everything about this office is incredible, You wont even notice that you are in a doctors office, it has a great look and is very comfortable. Dr Marsh does care about her patients. She treats you with respect, and DOES take the time to address every single question you might have at the time. I especially love that when I call the office with a question, I actually get to talk directly to her. I've never had a bad experience with her or her staff, and was sad to see the negative reviews on here. She's a great doctor!!

Jul 23rd, 2013

Judgemental, inconsiderate, rude! Dr. Marsh not only frowned upon me when I asked for an abortion referral, but she refused to give me one. She was not helpful and made my husband and I feel uncomfortable. Worst experience ever.

by Jane on Feb 5th, 2013

My mother and I both see Dr. Marsh and love her! She has delivered all three of my children and am very thankful she is my doctor. I've never had a bad experience with her, and will continue to recommend her to friends and family.

|  Worst dr ever  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2012

I had my baby at 30 weeks 7 years ago that spend at least a mont in the NICU. She never sent me to any professionals to figure out what was the cause. I got pregnant again this year and she never even mentioned to put me on high risk even after I bled significantly. Well I ended up losing my baby at 21 weeks and I got to see a specialist a day before everything happened which was late. When I complained about abdominal pain that day she just said that the baby won't survive if anything happened. Well 3 hours down the road I PPROMed. How can you not tell the patient to rush to the hospital? My advise is save yourself from her because she will never diagnose you correctly. I was told to have malpractice lawsuit against her but I also heard that these lawsuits are tough so I chose to do nothing.

|  Horrible doctor. Don't waste your time.  |  show details
by D. Kendall on Sep 13th, 2012

Called ahead of time to see if doctor specialized in Hormone Replacement Therapy. Office said "Yes". Arrive at appointment and doctor has no interest in listening to my concerns. Didn't even take the time to look over all the test results that I brought in. Suggested that I was making up my symptoms. Doctor was degrading, insulting and the appointment was a complete waste of time.

|  Now I know why her appointment book was open!!!  |  show details
by WORST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE! on Jul 2nd, 2012

Worst doctor I have ever seen. I shook her had when she came in and she glared at me and gave me a limp hand shake back. Very dismissive of everything I said. I was sent to her by a gastroenterologist because he thought I had endemetriosis and wanted an OB/GYN to confirm with testing. Had every symptom of endometriosis. She pretty much told me I was fat and needed to exercise more even though I was not even at all overweight(30 yrs old and a jrs size 7/8). TOld her I had irregular periods - she said"a lot of women do it's nothing to be concerned about.". Said I had pain all the time. She said, "Some people are just always uncomfortable." Told her I felt like I was burning up off and on, like I had a fever that kept coming and going. She smirked and said, "Well, you're not going through menopause." She summed up the appointment by saying, "I can tell by looking at you that you don't have endometrosis. Would you like some birth control pills? Would that make you fell better?" I couldn't beleive how she treated me! I cried after I left. I went to another doctor 2 years later when I got my ins. back(I lost my ins. after that appt.) and found I had endometriosis all along. WORST DR. EVER!!

Jun 18th, 2012

Physician did not ask me any questions about sexual activity recently at a visit which is important when obtaining PAPP smears, and awhile back was not supportive of the HPV vaccine, which has in fact been proven to prevent the risk of cervical cancer. Doctor seems to rush with patients, rather than treating patients as if they were a family member

|  Smart and professional - that works for me  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2011

Obviously very knowledgeable, experienced doctor who knows her business and gets right down to it. It works for me!

|  Wish all Doctors were like her  |  show details
by Meg McEvilly on Mar 28th, 2011

I would give her higher stars if I could. She was the first doctor to actually listen to what I had to say and worked with me to correctly diagnose my problem. Brandy who makes the appointments is great also and they are very professional and caring.

|  Bad Attitude; Questionable Knowledge  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2011

I like the fact that Dr. Marsh is very direct and to-the-point (she got me in and out for my pap smear and birth control pill renewal in about 10 minutes) but I am upset by how dismissive she was of my concerns about my medication's side effects. She said point blank that this pill did not have those side effects, but everything I've read in medical journals contradicts her, so I don't trust her judgment, and I really don't like her attitude.

|  horrible service  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2010

this was the rudest doctor i have ever encountered. she actually asked me what my fascination was with shaving my south region. when i asked a question about getting an STD test (since i never have in my life and am sexually active), she raised her eyebrows and condescendingly asked, "well whats the point if you're not having unprotected sex, unless you lied about that." ALSO, i got a tattoo on my foot to honor the death of my mother. she actually flat out said, "i'm sure you could have found another way of remembering your mom's life than painting your foot." so rude, never going back.the office assistant refused to call my insurance company, as well. i was inbetween insurance policies and to prove i had it, the card said to call the # provided. instead she told me to call myself, and she "doesn't make personal phone calls."

|  Highly Recommended OBGYN  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2010

Dr. Marsh is the best OBGYN that I have had in my 35yrs. I was referred by a co-worker about 8 yrs ago, and have since referred others. I've never had to wait long. She is very thorough,knowledgable, compassionate, understanding. Her office is close to my job,so most of my appts. are during lunch or after work. But,I live over 30 miles away and I have no problem traveling the distance for excellent care! And that's exactly what I did when she delivered my son 6yrs ago. In my circle, she is highly recommended. I am very satisfied and pleased with our doctor/patient relationship.

|  worst doctor ever  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2010

uncaring and disrespectful to your concerns.receptionist is rude and arrogant

Apr 16th, 2009

Great experience with this doctor.