A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramona Popa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramona Popa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hepatitis B
Education & Awards
Dr. Popa graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Popa has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Popa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans