A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramona Popa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramona Popa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hepatitis B
Education & Awards
Dr. Popa graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Popa has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramona V Popa MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramona V. Popa practice?
- Dr. Ramona Popa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramona Popa practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Internists and Tacoma Infectious Disease Doctors.