A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramona Raj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramona Raj is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramona Raj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Bone Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Raj graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Raj has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramona Raj MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ramona Raj practice?
- Dr. Ramona Raj has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramona Raj practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Internists and Carrollton Endocrinologists.