Learn more about Dr. Ramona Raj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramona Raj is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raj
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Raj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramona Raj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Bone Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Raj has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramona Raj MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ramona Raj practice?
- Dr. Ramona Raj has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramona Raj practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Internists and Carrollton Endocrinologists.