Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  run, don't walk away  |  show details
by very disappointed on Jan 5th, 2014

One of just many bad experiences in medical offices over several decades. My ancestors have been, & had, several med. professionals in it, over several generations, so I know the difference between excellent care, mediocre care, and poorest level of care. In all categories, I'd rank this one as a failure from attempt to make an appointment for an urgent situation (had to wait 4-5 MONTHS for a new patient appt], then the experience in-office was awful. Reception/front desk was clueless so do not bother asking any questions. If you are transferred to any staff for answers, they will get very annoyed at being asked anything. After waiting over an hour in the exam room, and having already waited at least that long in the reception area after my appointment time, Dr. Raj showed zero concern, gave no consult, and had all the compassion and personality/feedback of a wet dishrag. I've received better care from my veterinarian when taking in my family pets than anything received at this office. I am disgusted that anyone who shows such lack of concern for other human beings would be granted a license or allowed to "practice" medicine. Or maybe she simply has not practiced at it long enough. To me, compassion is a lot like common sense -- you either have it, or you don't.

|  All positive so far, so different than the other reviews I see at this point.  |  show details
May 6th, 2013

I am starting to wonder if the only people giving Dr Raj a review are the people who are unhappy and none of the one's with a good experience have bothered to do a review. I have had no issues with any of the staff at this office. All have been very polite and helpful even when there after closing time because some appointments ran long. The Dr. listened to everything I said, even when I was rambling because of Graves induced anxiety. We have had several discussions regarding my affliction and all were positive exchanges where I was treated with respect.

|  show details
Apr 5th, 2013

She was quick to get into and was overall nice most of the time, but I don't like being made to feel stupid when I question whether or not we're on the right track with what's wrong with me. Sadly she's not the only doctor this has happened with, so I don't even blame her for it. I just know that I've done everything she suggested and am worse off than I was before I started seeing her, so it's obvious to me that something isn't right. We did spend a lot of time talking on my first visit, though, so I was initially hopeful that I'd get somewhere with her.

|  Just another no-care physician with their minds and hearts elsewhere  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2013

Unfortunately this person has lost the definition of the word physician, or never understood it from the start. Probably a nice lady personally but professionally, less than one star. There are no descriptions strong enough to state how unimpressed the whole experience left me. One staff member was completely clueless while the other was actually rude, multiple times. I will not state the details here; they are a very small office so they can figure it out. Even after multiple calls to them, two months post visit: no diagnosis, no lab results, no needed rxs. That's being very tuned out as a doctor, and as a medical office. I wish there had been more reviews to warn me to not waste my time and money.

|  show details
by very bad experience on Feb 1st, 2013

do not go to that doctor .very bad doctor and her nurse Rita.I have very bad experience with doctor and her nurse