A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramona Rico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramona Rico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramona Rico, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rico graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Rico has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramona Mia Rico MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ramona M. Rico practice?
- Dr. Ramona Rico has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramona Rico practices Pediatrics near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Hayward, CA.
See San Mateo Pediatricians.