A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramona Rico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramona Rico, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rico graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rico has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rico accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramona M. Rico practice?
Dr. Ramona Rico practices Pediatrics near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Hayward Pediatricians.