Learn more about Dr. Ramprasad Dandillaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramprasad Dandillaya, Cardiology/Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramprasad Dandillaya, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dandillaya graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dandillaya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dandillaya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramprasad C. Dandillaya practice?
Dr. Ramprasad Dandillaya practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Cardiologists, and Los Angeles Nuclear Medicine Physicians.