Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramprasad Dandillaya
Dr. Ramprasad Dandillaya, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Dandillaya is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Southern California Hospital at Culver City and Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital. Dr. Dandillaya has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramprasad Dandillaya has the following 3 specialties
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Ramprasad Dandillaya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.
Dr. Gary Cohan
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi29
Dr. Charles Burstin
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi52
Dr. Sari Eitches
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi