A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramprasad Dandillaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramprasad Dandillaya, Cardiology/Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramprasad Dandillaya, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dandillaya graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dandillaya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramprasad C Dandillaya FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramprasad C. Dandillaya practice?
- Dr. Ramprasad Dandillaya has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramprasad Dandillaya practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.