A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramprasad Patnaik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramprasad Patnaik is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patnaik
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patnaik Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patnaik graduated from Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College, Cuttack.
Dr. Patnaik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeastern Hospital
- Northeastern Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramprasad Patnaik BS, MBBS, and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ramprasad Patnaik practice?
- Dr. Ramprasad Patnaik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramprasad Patnaik practices General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia General Practitioners.