A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramprasad Patnaik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patnaik graduated from Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College, Cuttack.
Dr. Patnaik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeastern Hospital of Philadelphia
- Northeastern Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramprasad Patnaik BS, MBBS, and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ramprasad Patnaik practice?
- Dr. Ramprasad Patnaik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramprasad Patnaik practices General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia General Practitioners.