A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramprasad Sripada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramprasad Sripada, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sripada graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Sripada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Cardinal Glennon Children's Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramprasad Sripada BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramprasad Sripada practice?
- Dr. Ramprasad Sripada has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramprasad Sripada practices Anesthesiology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Anesthesiologists.