A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramprasad Subramaniam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramprasad Subramaniam, Internist, Hospitalist, Emergency Physician is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramprasad Subramaniam, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramaniam graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Subramaniam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramprasad Subramaniam MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Ramprasad Subramaniam practice?
- Dr. Ramprasad Subramaniam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramprasad Subramaniam practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cartersville, GA.
See Marietta Internists and Marietta Hospitalists.