A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramprasad Subramaniam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramprasad Subramaniam, Internist, Hospitalist, Emergency Physician is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramprasad Subramaniam, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramaniam graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Subramaniam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramprasad Subramaniam MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramprasad Subramaniam practice?
- Dr. Ramprasad Subramaniam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramprasad Subramaniam practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, GA and Rome, GA.
See Marietta Hospitalists and Marietta Internists.