A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramsay Dass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dass graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Dass has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Detroit Hope Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramsay Dass MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramsay Dass practice?
- Dr. Ramsay Dass has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramsay Dass practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors and Detroit Internists.