A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramsay Dass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramsay Dass is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dass
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dass Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dass graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Dass has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Detroit Hope Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramsay Dass MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramsay Dass practice?
- Dr. Ramsay Dass has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramsay Dass practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians and Detroit Internists.