A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramsay Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramsay Kuo, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramsay Kuo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kuo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramsay L. Kuo practice?
Dr. Ramsay Kuo practices Urology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Albany Urologists.