A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramsay Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramsay Kuo, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramsay Kuo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramsay Li-Ping Kuo MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ramsay L. Kuo practice?
- Dr. Ramsay Kuo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramsay Kuo practices Urology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Urologists.