A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramses Nashed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramses Nashed is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramses Nashed, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nashed graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Nashed has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramses Saad Nashed MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramses S. Nashed practice?
- Dr. Ramses Nashed has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ramses Nashed practices Anesthesiology near South Pasadena, FL.