A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramsey Choucair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramsey Choucair is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramsey Choucair, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Choucair specializes in cosmetic surgery of the face and body as well as reconstruction of the burned and scarred face.
Education & Awards
Dr. Choucair graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Choucair has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramsey Joe Choucair MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramsey J. Choucair practice?
- Dr. Ramsey Choucair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramsey Choucair practices Plastic Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.