A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramsey Choucair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramsey Choucair is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choucair
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Choucair Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramsey Choucair, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Choucair specializes in cosmetic surgery of the face and body as well as reconstruction of the burned and scarred face.
Education & Awards
Dr. Choucair graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Choucair has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramsey Joe Choucair MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramsey J. Choucair practice?
- Dr. Ramsey Choucair has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramsey Choucair practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.