A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramsey Dallal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramsey Dallal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramsey Dallal, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dallal graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dallal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramsey Michael Dallal MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramsey M. Dallal practice?
- Dr. Ramsey Dallal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ramsey Dallal practices Surgery near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Elkins Park Surgeons.