A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramsey Hammoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramsey Hammoud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammoud graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hammoud has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramsey Hammoud DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramsey Hammoud practice?
- Dr. Ramsey Hammoud has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramsey Hammoud practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Wyandotte, MI.
See Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons.