A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramsey Hammoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramsey Hammoud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hammoud
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hammoud Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammoud graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hammoud has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramsey Hammoud DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramsey Hammoud practice?
- Dr. Ramsey Hammoud has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramsey Hammoud practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.