Dr. Ramsey Majzoub Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramsey Majzoub?

Posted on January 7th, 2016

I got a brest reduction and you cannot even tell the scaring is very faint I was surprised but he was excellent I would do it all over again

New lease on life

Posted on October 10th, 2015

I have never seen a plastic surgeon before but was referred to Dr. Majzoub from office staff from another well known local plastic surgeon's office who have had my same procedure done by Dr. Majzoub and loved their results. Thankfully, Dr. Majzoub accepted my insurance for the medically necessary procedure. I really like Dr. Majzoub. He is a good listener with a gentle bedside manner. His office staff is super nice and go above and beyond what is necessary to get questions or concerns answered or addressed. I would highly recommend Dr. Majzoub!

Great Results

Posted on March 5th, 2013

Very talented surgeon, one of my favorite surgeons. Definitely top notch in field of plastic surgery. Great office staff with outstanding facility. I would highly recommend.

Posted on March 19th, 2017