Dr. Ramsey Moosavi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramsey Moosavi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2017

Bad experience

I went to get lab results. I tried to bring Dr. up to date on my cardiac status/procedures but he interrupted me, railing re my lab results and blaming my cardiologist (Board Certified) for lab results. Told me in no uncertain terms to get another cardiologist. Repeated this to my wife at a later date in office.

June 11th, 2015

Great and Down to Earth Doctor

Dr. Moosavi has been taking care of my children and my parents for the past 8 years. We just absolutely love him.

May 14th, 2015

Fabulous and caring doctor. I really spend time to get to know you and he truly care for his patients,

February 13th, 2015

One of the Best Doctor in Jacksonville

Dr. Moosavi is kind and knowledgable. He diagnosed my ailment properly. He took the time to explain it to me. He went the extra mile to work with other specialists and as a result of his medical management he saved my life, A very rare gem!

February 3rd, 2015

Caring and Compassionate MD

I have been a patient at this facility for over 9 years. They are always friendly & efficient and the wait time is minimal. Dr. Moosavi has been my medical doctor for almost 9 years and has always taken very good care of me and my parents.

January 11th, 2015

He is the rudest doctor I've ever seen! Do not go to him! HES AWFUL

September 22nd, 2014

What a wonderful man

To say Dr. Moosavi is a great doctor would be an understatement. We have been seeking his medical services for past 8 years and he has been awesome with my children and parents. In fact, I lost my job and had some financial difficulties and this man provided a generous gifts for my children during Christmas time. A very rare gem!!!

April 17th, 2014

Compassionate and Straightforward Doctor

Dr. Moosavi is a compassionate and gets straight to the point and does not beat around the bush. Some people view this approach as rude but he has never been rude to me and my family for past 9 years that we have been using his services. In fact, my parents and my children love Dr. Moosavi. He simply speaks the truth. He is a great doctor, good looking and handsome. Keep up the good work Dr. Moosavi.

November 14th, 2011

A great doctor

To say he is a great doctor would be an understatement in my view. I have been seeing him for years and trust him completly. He listens to you and remember little details you would not expect someone so busy to do. He goes above and beyond to help you feel better. He now treat all of my family and my kid adore him. Highly recommend!!!

August 14th, 2011

Registered Nurse

Dr. Moosavi is the best doctor I know. I have seen his work in a variety of settings and he is now my own doctor. His professionalism and character are great. He takes the time tobe aware of all aspects of my health and helps me achieve great goals, most recently in sports and weight loss. H is the best and I recommend him highly.

August 5th, 2011

Super fabulous and awesome!!!

Dr. Moosavi is very thorough and knowledgeable. He gives you an in depth answer to your questions. He takes the time to listen to you and your medical problems. I love my doctor!!!

July 12th, 2011

NEVER AGAIN

Dr.Moosavi is a jerk i came to his office in need of care i was out of my meds and very sick my copay was 25 dollars and i only had 20 asked him if i can pay the rest tomorrow he said no and told the receptionist to reschedule me for tomorrow my bood pressure was through the roof and he would refill my meds for 5 dollars