Ramsey Moosavi MD Patient Reviews

3.8

June 11th, 2015
Great and Down to Earth Doctor
Dr. Moosavi has been taking care of my children and my parents for the past 8 years. We just absolutely love him.

May 13th, 2015
Fabulous and caring doctor. I really spend time to get to know you and he truly care for his patients,

February 12th, 2015
One of the Best Doctor in Jacksonville
Dr. Moosavi is kind and knowledgable. He diagnosed my ailment properly. He took the time to explain it to me. He went the extra mile to work with other specialists and as a result of his medical management he saved my life, A very rare gem!

February 3rd, 2015
Caring and Compassionate MD
I have been a patient at this facility for over 9 years. They are always friendly & efficient and the wait time is minimal. Dr. Moosavi has been my medical doctor for almost 9 years and has always taken very good care of me and my parents.

January 11th, 2015
He is the rudest doctor I've ever seen! Do not go to him! HES AWFUL

September 22nd, 2014
What a wonderful man
To say Dr. Moosavi is a great doctor would be an understatement. We have been seeking his medical services for past 8 years and he has been awesome with my children and parents. In fact, I lost my job and had some financial difficulties and this man provided a generous gifts for my children during Christmas time. A very rare gem!!!

April 17th, 2014
Compassionate and Straightforward Doctor
Dr. Moosavi is a compassionate and gets straight to the point and does not beat around the bush. Some people view this approach as rude but he has never been rude to me and my family for past 9 years that we have been using his services. In fact, my parents and my children love Dr. Moosavi. He simply speaks the truth. He is a great doctor, good looking and handsome. Keep up the good work Dr. Moosavi.

November 14th, 2011
A great doctor
To say he is a great doctor would be an understatement in my view. I have been seeing him for years and trust him completly. He listens to you and remember little details you would not expect someone so busy to do. He goes above and beyond to help you feel better. He now treat all of my family and my kid adore him. Highly recommend!!!

August 14th, 2011
Registered Nurse
Dr. Moosavi is the best doctor I know. I have seen his work in a variety of settings and he is now my own doctor. His professionalism and character are great. He takes the time tobe aware of all aspects of my health and helps me achieve great goals, most recently in sports and weight loss. H is the best and I recommend him highly.

August 5th, 2011
Super fabulous and awesome!!!
Dr. Moosavi is very thorough and knowledgeable. He gives you an in depth answer to your questions. He takes the time to listen to you and your medical problems. I love my doctor!!!

July 12th, 2011
NEVER AGAIN
Dr.Moosavi is a jerk i came to his office in need of care i was out of my meds and very sick my copay was 25 dollars and i only had 20 asked him if i can pay the rest tomorrow he said no and told the receptionist to reschedule me for tomorrow my bood pressure was through the roof and he would refill my meds for 5 dollars

May 11th, 2011
Dr. Moosavi is always available with his caring and kind approach. He is smart, he takes his time and he is thorough. I will go back to him over and over again. He is eficient, timely and with professional staff.