A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramsey Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramsey Saad, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Saad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramsey N Saad MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramsey N. Saad practice?
- Dr. Ramsey Saad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramsey Saad practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland Heights, OH and Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Anesthesiologists and Dearborn Pain Management Doctors.