A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramsey Shehab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramsey Shehab is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shehab
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shehab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramsey Shehab, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Macular Degeneration
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Retinal Detachment
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Shehab graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Shehab has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramsey Shehab MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 10 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramsey Shehab practice?
- Dr. Ramsey Shehab has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramsey Shehab practices Sports Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Dearborn Family Physicians.