A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramsey Shehab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramsey Shehab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramsey Shehab, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Macular Degeneration
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Retinal Detachment
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Shehab graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Shehab has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shehab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramsey Shehab practice?
Dr. Ramsey Shehab practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Plymouth, MI.
See Dearborn Family Physicians, Dearborn Sports Medicine Doctors, and Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons.