A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramsey Shehab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramsey Shehab is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shehab
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shehab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramsey Shehab, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Macular Degeneration
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Retinal Detachment
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Shehab graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Shehab has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramsey Shehab MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 10 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramsey Shehab practice?
- Dr. Ramsey Shehab has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramsey Shehab practices Sports Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Dearborn Family Physicians.