Learn more about Dr. Ramsey Shehab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramsey Shehab is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shehab
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shehab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramsey Shehab, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Macular Degeneration
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Retinal Detachment
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Shehab graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Shehab has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramsey Shehab MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramsey Shehab practice?
- Dr. Ramsey Shehab has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramsey Shehab practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Family Physicians and Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons.