Dr. Ramsey Shehab Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramsey Shehab?

August 29th, 2017

Excellent doctor. He is very professional and I felt very confident with his treatment plan and positive there would be follow through. Thank you.

July 22nd, 2017

The best in Orthopaedics

He got me in right away when I was in bad pain an sent me out pain free. thank you Doctor.

August 14th, 2016

Poor bedside manners.

November 10th, 2015

Arrogant and Inappropriate

The absolute worst experience with a doctor to date. Unbelievably arrogant individual that clearly perceives himself to be better than his patients. I called ahead and advised his office that I would be 10 minutes late to our appointment. Upon checking in I was told that this doctor refused to treat me. After explaining to him that I checked in and have been waiting, he decided to "test" my honestly by asking the staff if I was being truthful. He then relectuantly agreed to see me. His first communication to me was accusing me of lying to him and his staff. Wait, what? I was totally appalled. He then rushed through the rest of the appointment. It was as if he was doing me a favor. Save yourself the time and find a more humble and caring physician.

April 9th, 2015

Disabled. Retired Process Server

I agree with other reviewer to a tee. No follow up and refuses to see me. He gave me a cortizone shot in my hip and I collasped after getting home. I had to crawl to my door. He wont respond to emails , phone calls and had nurse call me and said go to pain clinic. Cant be more unprofessional. This is the 1st review I have ever made on a doctor because I feel its justified. I am going to call Henry Ford Administration and express my concerns. Staff was good where I was at. It was just him and he dont give a hoot.

July 19th, 2011

Very arrogant and unprofessional Dr. Shehab

Very self-centered, egotistical individual. His approach is to rush you through the system without even giving a patient a chance to voice his/her concerns and long term goals. His staff is beyond rude and does not give much thought to the patients' needs. His assistant Chuck is the most unpleasant individual to talk to who would not allow a patient speak for a second but rather rush though the conversation and then hangs up leaving the patient completely lost and dissatisfied. Overall, dealing with Dr. Ramsey Shehab was a very painful experience that I would never want anyone else to be subjected to. He did absolutely nothing to help but rather caused a lot of stress and wasted my time. I would strongly recommend to stay away from this unprofessional and incompetent so called doctor who treats patients like they are just another number and are not worth his time.

October 17th, 2017