Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Disabled. Retired Process Server show details Disabled. Retired Process Server
by Ronald Dewitt on Apr 9th, 2015

I agree with other reviewer to a tee. No follow up and refuses to see me. He gave me a cortizone shot in my hip and I collasped after getting home. I had to crawl to my door. He wont respond to emails , phone calls and had nurse call me and said go to pain clinic. Cant be more unprofessional. This is the 1st review I have ever made on a doctor because I feel its justified. I am going to call Henry Ford Administration and express my concerns. Staff was good where I was at. It was just him and he dont give a hoot.

Very arrogant and unprofessional Dr. Shehab show details Very arrogant and unprofessional Dr. Shehab
Jul 19th, 2011

Very self-centered, egotistical individual. His approach is to rush you through the system without even giving a patient a chance to voice his/her concerns and long term goals. His staff is beyond rude and does not give much thought to the patients' needs. His assistant Chuck is the most unpleasant individual to talk to who would not allow a patient speak for a second but rather rush though the conversation and then hangs up leaving the patient completely lost and dissatisfied. Overall, dealing with Dr. Ramsey Shehab was a very painful experience that I would never want anyone else to be subjected to. He did absolutely nothing to help but rather caused a lot of stress and wasted my time. I would strongly recommend to stay away from this unprofessional and incompetent so called doctor who treats patients like they are just another number and are not worth his time.