Dr. Ramsey Stone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramsey Stone?

October 5th, 2017

Superb Surgen

Dr. Stone was great before surgery, the day of, and after surgery. I would recommend him to anyone!

September 28th, 2017

Amazing!! HE'LL BE MY SURGEON FOR LIFE.

After one operation, Dr. Stone is MY SURGEON FOR LIFE, period (and clearly not only mine, he's rated #1). He is off the charts brilliant, yet explains everything in a down-to-earth relatable way with patience - never rushing past details and invites whatever questions you may have. And this gift in a doctor is only rivaled by his incredibly gracious bedside manner - you feel like you're with a friend who truly cares. Lastly, I am certain he saved me from exponentially more pain by using the surgical methods he did - which I was previously unaware were even an option. I am a father of three and felt at such peace knowing I was in his care and under his supervision. I've never left a pre-op appointment with such peace and confidence. Thank you, Dr. Stone!! Patient for life. John Elmore

July 14th, 2017

Highly Recommended

When finding out I needed Inguinal Hernia surgery, I started looking for a surgeon within a 200 mile radius of Tyler, Texas. I did a great deal of research, both on the surgery options and the surgeon; and, selected Doctor Stone to perform the surgery. He is highly skilled in the use of the Da Vinci Robotic procedure, and I was walking the neighborhood the day after surgery. I had very little pain and am quickly heeling. I highly recommend Dr. Stone for any of your surgical needs!

June 16th, 2017

All doctors should be this caring

Dr. Stone is "old school" in the way that you wish all doctors still listened, cared and are highly skilled. He's an excellent surgeon who took time to listen to my concerns and put me at ease with his knowledge. His staff is top notch. And that he prayed with me before surgery was the icing on the cake. His nurse, Charlotte is so sweet and sets the right mood for everything in the office.

June 5th, 2017

I was pleased with Dr. Ramsey Stone and his staff.He prayed for me and himself before my hernia surgery and that meant a lot to me. I have healed wonderfully and I'm not having any pain. I would highly recommend him to anyone. You can't go wrong with a God fearing doctor.

April 21st, 2017

Dr. Stone is remarkable, not only for his skill as a surgeon, but also as a genuine doctor of the soul. Truly remarkable!

April 21st, 2017

Dr Stone is an amazing, humble surgeon. In years past, I had some other procedures taken care of by another surgeon and felt comfortable with him. Once it was determined that I needed umbilical hernia repair I scheduled my surgery to find out that my insurance had changed and my normal surgeon was no longer in network. I put the surgery off for 4 months or so until I couldn’t bare the pain any longer. I knew I needed to find someone in network and so my search began. I checked with my insurance provider, asked my doctors and friends for referrals and found Dr. Stone. I read his reviews and every single one of them was great! I made an appointment and from the time I stepped in the waiting room, I knew I was in the right place. The office staff was pleasant, the nurse was delightful and Dr. Stone was caring and compassionate. He explained what type of surgery I needed and pretty much walked me through the procedure. I had no questions and no doubts. Scheduling my surgery was a bit of a challenge due to my work and family schedule but he adjusted his schedule to make it work. Surgery day came and Dr. Stone reassured me that everything would be fine and before taking me to the OR asked if he could pray for me. I was delighted that he asked and knew I had NOTHING to worry about. I highly recommend him to anyone. He’s a great doctor.

April 20th, 2017

Amazingly Compassionate Surgeon

Dr. Stone is an amazingly compassionate man, and a wonderful surgeon. I have a crippling anxiety of needles and medical procedures, and Dr. Stone (and his staff) went above and beyond to make my gallbladder removal surgery as easy as possible. He went through all of my options in detail, and reassured me every step of the way. He recommended the kindest, most compassionate anesthesiologist for me. His staff pulled off a miracle in getting me in the next day for my procedure. I feel so grateful to have been in Dr. Stone's care during this traumatic time in my life.

April 12th, 2017

From day one of meeting Doctor Stone we new he was the one to perform my surgery (insitional hernia and gallbladder removal)Dr. Stone prayed with me before surgery and everything went great! Awesome doctor

March 1st, 2017

Great Doctor!

Dr. Stone, his staff, and the staff and doctors next door at Methodist Hospital were absolutely wonderful. Dr. Stone is a good christian man and a very thorough doctor. I would definitely use him again, and would highly recommend him to anyone needing surgery in his areas of service. He truly cares about his patients.

February 20th, 2017

Outstanding surgeon using minimally invasive surgery

Dr. Stone did a terrific job! I had a similar procedure about 10 years ago, and I had a much more difficult recovery with a much larger incision. Dr. Stone's surgery caused virtually no pain, and I felt fully recovered within 3 weeks. Highest recommendation to anyone.

January 23rd, 2017

Extremely Satisfied

Very professional. Ensures you have all questions answered. Diligently reviews surgery and recovery. Office support staff one of the best I've encountered.