Dr. Ramsey Stone MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2017
All doctors should be this caring
Dr. Stone is "old school" in the way that you wish all doctors still listened, cared and are highly skilled. He's an excellent surgeon who took time to listen to my concerns and put me at ease with his knowledge. His staff is top notch. And that he prayed with me before surgery was the icing on the cake. His nurse, Charlotte is so sweet and sets the right mood for everything in the office.

June 5th, 2017
I was pleased with Dr. Ramsey Stone and his staff.He prayed for me and himself before my hernia surgery and that meant a lot to me. I have healed wonderfully and I'm not having any pain. I would highly recommend him to anyone. You can't go wrong with a God fearing doctor.

April 21st, 2017
Dr. Stone is remarkable, not only for his skill as a surgeon, but also as a genuine doctor of the soul. Truly remarkable!

April 21st, 2017
Dr Stone is an amazing, humble surgeon. In years past, I had some other procedures taken care of by another surgeon and felt comfortable with him. Once it was determined that I needed umbilical hernia repair I scheduled my surgery to find out that my insurance had changed and my normal surgeon was no longer in network. I put the surgery off for 4 months or so until I couldn’t bare the pain any longer. I knew I needed to find someone in network and so my search began. I checked with my insurance provider, asked my doctors and friends for referrals and found Dr. Stone. I read his reviews and every single one of them was great! I made an appointment and from the time I stepped in the waiting room, I knew I was in the right place. The office staff was pleasant, the nurse was delightful and Dr. Stone was caring and compassionate. He explained what type of surgery I needed and pretty much walked me through the procedure. I had no questions and no doubts. Scheduling my surgery was a bit of a challenge due to my work and family schedule but he adjusted his schedule to make it work. Surgery day came and Dr. Stone reassured me that everything would be fine and before taking me to the OR asked if he could pray for me. I was delighted that he asked and knew I had NOTHING to worry about. I highly recommend him to anyone. He’s a great doctor.

April 20th, 2017
Amazingly Compassionate Surgeon
Dr. Stone is an amazingly compassionate man, and a wonderful surgeon. I have a crippling anxiety of needles and medical procedures, and Dr. Stone (and his staff) went above and beyond to make my gallbladder removal surgery as easy as possible. He went through all of my options in detail, and reassured me every step of the way. He recommended the kindest, most compassionate anesthesiologist for me. His staff pulled off a miracle in getting me in the next day for my procedure. I feel so grateful to have been in Dr. Stone's care during this traumatic time in my life.

March 1st, 2017
Great Doctor!
Dr. Stone, his staff, and the staff and doctors next door at Methodist Hospital were absolutely wonderful. Dr. Stone is a good christian man and a very thorough doctor. I would definitely use him again, and would highly recommend him to anyone needing surgery in his areas of service. He truly cares about his patients.

February 20th, 2017
Outstanding surgeon using minimally invasive surgery
Dr. Stone did a terrific job! I had a similar procedure about 10 years ago, and I had a much more difficult recovery with a much larger incision. Dr. Stone's surgery caused virtually no pain, and I felt fully recovered within 3 weeks. Highest recommendation to anyone.

January 23rd, 2017
Extremely Satisfied
Very professional. Ensures you have all questions answered. Diligently reviews surgery and recovery. Office support staff one of the best I've encountered.

January 19th, 2017
Recommend highly.

December 20th, 2016
Great surgeon!
Was absolutely the best I could have asked for! Was very caring and thorough with every step of the way.

December 6th, 2016
He is amazing. Highly recommend.

November 15th, 2016
Best in Texas
I wish he could be my primary care doc!