Dr. Ramsey Stone MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

no change

December 6th, 2016
He is amazing. Highly recommend.

November 15th, 2016
Best in Texas
I wish he could be my primary care doc!

November 15th, 2016
Best in Texas
I wish he could be my primary care doc!

September 22nd, 2016
Great bedside manner. First time I had surgery.

September 11th, 2016
Mr
I was new in the town. My husband had some hernia problems on his right side of his abdomen for almost two years. I did not know anybody to give me a clue who is the best surgeon in TX to see him. One day I asked God for help and I searched the Google engin for the best doctor in the town to take him to, and guess what!? YES, the name of Dr Ramsey Stone popped out with his five shiny stars. We must admit that he is a star himself who is shining as bright as a pure gold. The minute we met him we knew that he was the one. He is not only a very special human being, but only in our oppenion he is without any exaguration one of the best in his job. He acts very profecional in an extremely humanitarian behaviour . My husband has not have any single problem since the minute after his surgery. We never forget you Dr Ramsey. We give you A BIG 100 of a 100. God Bless.

September 1st, 2016
Dr. Stone took the time to ask my current situation and offered options for moving forward. Part of the solution was surgery. He explained the procedure at the office and again at pre-op to make sure I didn't have any questions. Best of all, he took the time to pray with me before surgery. I didn't expect that, but I greatly appreciated it.

August 19th, 2016
BEST DOCTOR EVER
BEST CARE EVER! Thank you isn't enough for your excellent care. I came to you in terrible gall bladder pain after going to 2 ERs and getting nothing done. I could not even drink water without it coming up. You immediately knew I needed immediate care. I was on my face praying for God to send someone to help me and he sent me to you. You are my angels.

August 11th, 2016
Took me in on very short notice. Was so compassionate, kind, and could relate to pain. Would highly recommend him.

August 11th, 2016
Inguinal hernia repair and a compassionate doctor
A great experience for my hernia repair. Well communicated information and the care made my recovery very tolerable. I actually walked a mile the day after my laparoscopic procedure.

June 23rd, 2016
Colonoscopy Operation
My experience with Dr. Stone and his staff has been fantastic. My operation went extremely well and the post operation treatment is moving forward. I could not have been in better hands to have this operation done which it has saved my life. I look forward to a quick recovery and to resume normal activities in the near future. Thank you Dr. Stone and to his staff for a job well done.

May 9th, 2016
Excellent 5 star treatement
This was An excellent decision, Dr Stone was the ultimate Professional. I had been putting off this umbilical hernia Surgery for 15 years, I am so happy i chose this staff and Doctor.. excellent Job!

April 26th, 2016
I was lucky to have Dr.Stone take care of my unexpected Gallbladder surgery. After hours in pain in the ER, he was a relief to me. Before surgery, he caught that I was starting to get an infection and was on top of making sure that it was taken care of. My surgery went well, and I'm healing perfectly. Everyone involved was so kind and caring. I would 1,000 times recommend him.